From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for October 2011 (kitty-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:27:13 GMT
On 13/11/2011 17:11, matthew@matthewsacks.com wrote:

> Would be happy to if someone fills me in on whats transpired the last few months.

Not a lot has happened on the list.
Personally, I've been flat out with work.

I have been experimenting with the code & some mods I made and was able
to use what I have in a production environment to extract some
information from a system that was unstable.

What I've learned I will be putting into some commits in the very near
future.

I've also solved part of the problem with externalising & modularing
commands, which ought to make the code more readable & easier to extend.

PMC.
>>> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
>>> board report.
>>>
>>> The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 19 October 2011, 10 am Pacific. The
report
>>> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator
PMC

--

[key:62590808]