From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resign
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:22:21 GMT

On Sep 8, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Matthew Sacks wrote:

> Emeritus. I won't be checking in code any time soon, if I do it'll be a patch to the
mailing list.

OK. I don't recall Emeritus on my list of your options.

The project hasn't established an "Emeritus" policy and I don't see a need for one. So, am
interpreting your request as a desire to be removed from the PPMC and committer's lists. Please
unsubscribe from the kitty-private mailing list (or I can unsubscribe you) -- only PPMC members
and ASF members can be subscribed to the PPMC private list.

Should you wish to become involved in the project at some future point in time, let the Kitty
community know, and start contributing to the project. The PPMC will evaluate your past and
current contributions and decide if they'd like to vote you back on as a committer...

--kevan