From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Resign
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 22:48:13 GMT
On 01/09/2011 19:54, Matthew Sacks wrote:
> Dear Kitty,
> I regretfully announce my resignation from the Kitty project. I have been consumed by
other things, and there are more talented people than myself working on this project.
> I am not sure what the process is for this, but I would like Alessandro Novarini to take
my please in heading up the project, whether that is official or unofficial by ASF guidelines.
I will still deliver the Web site as promised in JIRA, but it may be delayed for a couple
of months. I will remain on the list, if I am allowed to do so.

> God speed,
> @msacks

See you around - there's no places here & I'm not sure Alessandro has
accepted his committership yet...