From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resign
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 13:22:03 GMT

On Sep 1, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Matthew Sacks wrote:

> Dear Kitty,
> I regretfully announce my resignation from the Kitty project. I have been consumed by
other things, and there are more talented people than myself working on this project.
> I am not sure what the process is for this, but I would like Alessandro Novarini to take
my please in heading up the project, whether that is official or unofficial by ASF guidelines.
I will still deliver the Web site as promised in JIRA, but it may be delayed for a couple
of months. I will remain on the list, if I am allowed to do so.

Passing along a few more things...

"responsibility" lies in membership in the Podling PMC. PMC's provide oversight of the project.
PMC members have an obligation to provide this oversight for the project. Committers do not
have this responsibility. So, one other possibility is for you to resign from the Podling
PMC, but maintain your committer status.

--kevan