From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Re: Resign
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 00:56:17 GMT
He has, although it is taking quite a long time to process his CLA and get him access from
root@apache.
I will leave it up to him to follow up on this.

Sincerely,
@msacks

On Sep 1, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Pid wrote:

> On 01/09/2011 19:54, Matthew Sacks wrote:
>> Dear Kitty,
>> I regretfully announce my resignation from the Kitty project. I have been consumed
by other things, and there are more talented people than myself working on this project.
>> I am not sure what the process is for this, but I would like Alessandro Novarini
to take my please in heading up the project, whether that is official or unofficial by ASF
guidelines. I will still deliver the Web site as promised in JIRA, but it may be delayed for
a couple of months. I will remain on the list, if I am allowed to do so.