From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Kitty Logo / Web
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 01:29:26 GMT
Hi All,
I had some Apache Kitty logos drafted up. I thought I would post them out to the list for
people to vote on which one they like best.
I am thinking of dropping the "Apache Kitty" text and just making it "Kitty".

Please vote on which one you like best, or if you think we should do a redo.

I vote for #4

https://picasaweb.google.com/104427670951662132091/KittyLogos?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3j2uLX65r7Fg

Mentors, once it's been decided, how do Trademarks work with something that is Apache Licensed?
What is the submission process, the original designer needs to submit through JIRA?

Thanks,
Matthew

PS - I plan on tackling a design and writing some guides on the Kitty Incubator site next.