From Alessandro Novarini <alessandro.novar...@gmail.com>
Subject Some thoughts about code review
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:12:26 GMT
Hello list,

Since unfortunately I'm still not too much into the project, I'd like to
contribute in cleaning the code and making it "groovier" instead of
concentrate my time in trying to figure out how the new features you need
should be done.
At the same time, I don't want to sound too rude claiming that I can write
code better that you (this is obviously proven to be false).

I'd like to invest some time in discussing with you how to write clean and
tested code, for instance, but I don't know if you prefer at the moment to
have a release with more features instead of having a release maybe with a
code more readable (I think that the better answer should be: "both" :) )

What do you think? Can I pester you with tons of mails and issues? Just
joking (maybe...)

Cheers
Ale