From satya swaroop <satya....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help For setting up the environment
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 04:53:04 GMT
Hi All,

I had build done and trying to run the kitty. But Console is not taking my
input and assuming as a null entry. And throwing null pointer exception.

If I replace the readline statement in the CmdShell.java file then it is
give the result good. So please help me with this. How can I enable the
console input in eclipse.

*kitty> Caught: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method trim()
on null object
    at org.apache.kitty.CmdShell.startShell(CmdShell.groovy:100)
    at org.apache.kitty.CmdShell.main(CmdShell.groovy:79)

*Thanks and Regards
Swaroop

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM, satya swaroop <satya.n93@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hurray build is done Now Thanks for your help
>
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:31 PM, satya swaroop <satya.n93@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am new to the group and trying get the setup in my lap. I am stuck here
>> after installing the subversive. I dont know where to configure this. Please
>> help me with step 3.
>> *"Step 3) Append or use the following .subversion/config<http://incubator.apache.org/kitty/files/config>file
to properly set your Subversion configuration for ASF/Kitty use"

--
Swaroop