From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Re: Commit changes KITTY-16
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:08:52 GMT

On May 31, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Pid wrote:

> On 31/05/2011 18:06, Matthew Sacks wrote:
>> Screenshot: http://www.glasscodeinc.com/customer_files/intellij-problem-kitty.png

a configuration issue with my IDE, but want to make sure before committing. Can someone help
me out (screenshot)?

>>> These lists strip attachments...
>
> I committed a gradle build script, with an 'idea' task which creates the
> project.

I tested it.  Seems to work for me: https://gist.github.com/1004715
Does this mean we can remove the eclipse.project and eclipse.classpath files from trunk? Seems
kind of messy to have it there.

It would be great to have some documentation or a readme about what the gradle scripts are
doing and their expected output.