From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Connection refused to host: localhost
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:28:09 GMT
I am working off of trunk and I am trying to connect to a local Tomcat server. I can connect
using jconsole remote but for some reason I get the following exception with kitty, can anyone
reproduce?

kitty> connect localhost 9000
connect localhost 9000
ERROR! Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception
is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:

	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
Connection attempt was unsuccessful

msacks