From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Re: Kitty Office Hours
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:51:39 GMT
I'll be in the Webmeeting starting in 40 minutes to answer any questions and give a quick demo.

To join, go to
http://connect68561720.adobeconnect.com/kittyofficehours

On Apr 26, 2011, at 9:35 AM, Matthew Sacks wrote:

> Rescheduled for 16:30 GMT Monday, May 2.
> Link to get posted shortly.
>
> On Apr 26, 2011, at 9:28 AM, Matthew Sacks wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>> My apologies, I'm going to have to reschedule this meeting.
>> If you have any questions about getting on board please send them to the mailing
list and I'll collect them into a faq.
>> It's looking like I'll have to reschedule the Webmeeting to the same time next week.
>>
>> Matthew
>>
>> On Apr 19, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Matthew Sacks wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Kitty Devs,
>>> I have created a Web meeting to help the new developers for Apache Kitty get
on board the project.
>>> I have scheduled it for 17:30 GMT on Tuesday April 26th (10:30 AM Pacific Daylight
Time). Anyone who wants to join can simply log in using this web meeting link:
>>> http://connect68561720.adobeconnect.com/kittyofficehours/
>>>
>>> If this is not a good time let me know. Given the time zone span we cannot accomodate
everyone, but I'll try to encompass as many timezones as I can.