From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject ApacheCon
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 17:24:31 GMT
Hi Folks,
Some of the new committers might be interested in doing a lighting talk again about Kitty
and it's progress at the upcoming ApacheCon in Vancouver. It's an awesome conference, you
would get a discount for presenting (provided you are a committer I believe) and you get the
experience of showing your work you've done on the project and showing the project.

ApacheCon is an awesome community, and I highly recommend checkign it out to all of the contributors
on the kitty project. I did a presentation last year on Kitty, so it would be awesome to shoot
for a 1.0 release by ApacheCon (November) and doing a followup lightning talk. I'll post more
information on how to register as a committer shortly if folks are interested?

Thanks,
Matthew