From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Kitty Logo
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 18:49:58 GMT
Do we want to go forward with this logo or have it modified in some way?
Feedback is welcomed. Once we decide, Sam is willing to help us modify the Kitty logo.
It seems to me it should be a bit more cartoonish like Hadoop, etc and follow that kind of
logo convention.
http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/4/2/saupload_hadoop_logo.png

Once we agree I'll ask Sam to upload it to JIRA for Grant ASF license.