From Matthew Sacks <matt...@matthewsacks.com>
Subject 1 month project goals
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:12:55 GMT
My goal is to have the following fixed so that by the next board report we can report we can
say that we are 1 or 2 months away from our first release.
This month, I am setting out to tackle the following issues:

1) Everything displayed when you issue the help command, or all of the supported methods,
need to be working
2) The ability to log in with credentials + SSL needs to be present
3) The ability to pass a script, for automation purposes needs to be present
4) The ability to execute the same JMX command against multiple servers, through the use of
a config file, needs to be present

This is a hefty goal, but I think if we can tackle these problems we will be pretty close
to a release.
The issue of code cleanup/restructuring I think we can tackle as we go along, it will be a
continuous process, things aren't exactly beautifully laid out right now.

Thanks,
Matthew