From msacks <msa...@apache.org>
Subject Code Architecture
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 23:05:10 GMT
The subject of modularity has come up previously
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kitty-dev/201012.mbox/browser)
 and it seems to be a top issue going forward.
I'd like to put out the following questions to the community for
feedback to decide what is next up on the roadmap.

Is changing the architecture of the code to support modularity the top
priority? (My vote is yes)
Is the base JMX functionality going to be a module (Client.groovy)?
What functionality should a module have (Remote Methods, Pre-defined
MBeans, Attach API, Groovy AST)?
What are the tasks required to achieve this end? (Which ultimately
once discussed will be put into JIRA tasks)

If theres anything I missed please feel free to contribute.

Thanks,
msacks