From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Plans
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:30:42 GMT
Hi,

I've been playing with the code & pondering a few things.

- The command line syntax inside the shell looks like it might be a
candidate for a Groovy DSL.  This might make writing new commands
easier.  Thoughts?

- I /think/ we may be able to use GroovyShell rather than reading
InputStream directly and gain the benefit of command history etc.

- On start up I think we should output information, e.g. some help clues
and a list of any local Tomcat instances we can discover*.  Thoughts?

- * Local discovery requires (ab)use of the Attach API
(com.sun.tools.attach.) which I personally don't have a problem with,
but we can make it gracefully degrade.  Thoughts?