From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Oracle JSR 326 representative
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:15:08 GMT
Hi all,  I'd like to introduce you to Serguei Spitsyn who will be
 representing Oracle on the JSR.

I met Seguei at JavaOne  this year (or rather in a cafe just outside :-)
 along with a bunch of other Oracle folk.

We had an interesting meeting. I'd characterise it as one in which the
technical folk can see the benefit of all or some of the API but
the business priority for their level of participation has yet to be set.
OpenJDK complicates the matter too - some of what we have discussed on this
list may end up being more appropriately developed in OpenJDK.

I'm sure Serguei can introduce himself  and explain a little more of where
Oracle stands with the JSR.

--
Steve