From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Oracle JSR 326 representative
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:58:23 GMT
Welcome Serguei!
	It looks like you are precisely the person we need, your resume below
covers most of the areas and issues we have had with JSR-326. I you have
any questions, feel free to post here and we'll answer them as soon as
we can (or I, Steve is AFK this week).

I look forward to hearing from you regarding Oracle's position.

Regards,
	Stuart