From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Apache Kato Incubator status report
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 10:01:38 GMT
Hello,
     I've written up a report for September with the Kato project's status
here:
     http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2010

It is essentially the same as last June - i.e. that the project is
effectively paused. I've added that Oracle has expressed interest in the
JSR, but I am unclear as to how that translates into participation in
the Kato podling itself.

By means of a personal status report, I probably would not be able to
participate to the same degree as before, but I believe I am still able
to contribute. Just now it is my intention to continue keeping the
project ticking over, at least to keep the project's infrastructure
there and ready for when the project either shuts down or restarts.

What is everyone else's status in regards to project Kato?

Anhow, please read the status report and post here with any inaccuracies
or omissions or opinions.

Thanks,
     Stuart

--