From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject JSR status
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:50:31 GMT
Hi All -  well some more news -  Konstantin  is moving on inside Intel and
will no longer be their rep on this JSR.   My understanding is that he will
not be replaced.    Konst, we'll miss you :-)

This is not great news for JSR 326 and coupled with Patriks "wait and see"
note we need to determine how best to proceed.    Do we wait - and if so for
how long?   or do we decide this is a lost cause and stop now?

Personally - given the time we've waited so far I'm willing to wait until
after JavaOne to see what happens.

Let me know your thoughts  -  I'm taking a couple of weeks off now so its
unlikely I'll respond until I get back  though.

--
Steve