From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: JSR status
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:43:55 GMT
Hi,
     I've cross posted to the kato-dev mailing list too, as all of this
affects
the Apache Incubator project aspects too. Once Oracle engages in the project
we will have to re-evaluate this project as a matter of course.

While the Apache Kato podling and JSR-326 aren't the same thing, I
believe that
without JSR-326, the remit for the podling would be gone and so it
should then
be shut down and archived.

I agree that we should wait until after JavaOne before making any decision.

JavaOne is from September 19th to the 23rd this year.

Regards,
     Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith