From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Update
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 10:36:20 GMT
Hi All,   its been several weeks since I posted.  I've talked to Oracle
several times about JSR 326 and I finally think we are on the last mile of
discussion.

I can't tell you what will happen - I honestly don't know what the final
outcome will be.   My primary objective has been to get a public statement
from Oracle about their position and level of involvement in this JSR.  As
you can imagine the acquisition of Sun by Oracle confused things mightily.
 That confusion is clearing slowly - we are not their most important problem
:-)

I hope to share more news with you in the next 7 to 10 days.

Cheers

--
Steve