From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: M1-Incubating now available
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:17:22 GMT
It lives! - thanks Stuart  (or should I call you Dr Frankenstein?) .

I think that the next things we should do - in no particular order are

1 - Do another release with the eclipse plugins sorted out
2 - Take the snapshot implementation ideas coming on the spec list and
create a first attempt of an implementation
3 - Create downloadable - out of the box - experience
4 - Have a more interesting website :-)
5 - Create jira items for all these and any other items we need doing
6 - Write the wish list on the wiki

--
Steve