From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: System Properties and Env vars
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:51:50 GMT
Hi David,
     This brings us back to the whole "Collections" problem where classes
can be implemented differently by different JREs. Which is, of course, a
more general problem. We possibly need to build on the basic API a means
of abstracting access to SDK classes and provide means of extending this.

Regards,
     Stuart

--
Stuart Monteith