From "Ankit bhatt" <ankit.bh...@elitecore.com>
Subject Question about JSR 326
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 07:11:50 GMT
Hello,

I have gone through JCP site for understanding of JSR 326, as well I have
also gone through Kato site. I am bit confused about the main purpose for
this JSR. As far as I can understand, there are APIs available for Profiling
in Java, like HPROF and JPDA, but they are capable enough to track JVM when
it's running and the purpose can be like Performance tuning or JVM class

So JSR 326 will be used in the situations when JVM crashed due to some
Errors, is it? It will provide API support for tracking such kind of Events
as well will provide details about JVM state at that point, is it?

I will be grateful to you, if I can get the answers from your side.

Thanking You.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit Bhatt.