From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Final version of First Early Draft Review document
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:30:10 GMT
Hi all,   I've just posted the final version of the first EDR to the wiki
here http://cwiki.apache.org/KATO/jsr326specification.html      I'm going to
just check that I have everything in order process wise and then I'm going
to send that doc to the JCP as our first EDR.

If I've got all the JCP process stuff right then it will take a couple of
days for it to appear on the JCP website here
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=326

In theory that is the point where the specification becomes public but since
we've always had an open approach that's not true for us.   I will be
expecting comments from the public to appear on this mailing list.

I'll point out again that the EDR is not complete - there are quite a few
places where we need to resolve questions and expand the descriptions.

Please take a look and comment  - or even provide some more words :-)

Cheers

Steve