From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject JSR 326 EDR Specification document first drop and structure question
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:51:55 GMT
I've now got a trial process going  which results in a pdf of the API
javadoc + a cover sheet.    Its available here
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Kato/job/org.apache.kato/org.apache.kato$kato.api/ws/target/site/spec/spec.pdf

The front sheet is not pretty (not sure why there are no margins)  but I'm
sure its fixable

How should we structure this document?   Is it sufficient to have an
overview , licence information and javadoc?    Can anyone point to a
specification document they think is a good example we could use to guide
us?

Cheers

Steve