From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject JCP 2.7 Changes.
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:24:36 GMT
You may be aware that very recently the rules of the JCP changed.  JSR 326
now operates under version 2.7 of these rules.   The changes are primarily
about making JSR development more transparent.

The overview is here http://jcp.org/en/resources/2.7

Please take time to  to read the changes and let me know if you think that
we need to operate differently.  I believe that as an Apache project we
already follow the spirit of these changes.

As Spec Lead there is a check list  that I also need to ensure is met
http://jcp.org/en/resources/transparency -  the last item is something I
need to do but I believe every thing else is covered.

Cheers

Steve