From "Bobrovsky, Konstantin S" <konstantin.s.bobrov...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kato API JavaDoc commenting on Wiki
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:35:18 GMT
Hello Stuart,

I'd like to be able to add comments to the JavaDoc. AFAIU, I need to have a confluence account
to do that - how can I obtain one?

Thanks,
Konst

Intel Novosibirsk
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Monteith [mailto:stukato@stoo.me.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:43 PM
To: kato-spec@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Kato API JavaDoc commenting on Wiki

Hello,
    As part of the activity to help urge the JSR towards an early draft
review, I've created various wiki pages that embed the JavaDoc within
them to allow comments to be made. The idea is that the current JavaDoc
can be seen along with the comments that everyone has made.

While only kato developers can add content to our wiki, I've set
confluence such that anyone with a confluence account can create comments.

They can be found here:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/JavaDoc+comments

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,