From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: General Update - initial release
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:51:54 GMT
Hi All,
    I was wondering what people thought needed to be done for the Early
Draft Review of the JSR.

The issues I'd particularly like some comment on are:

    o Do you believe we have satisfactory infrastructure for peoples
comments to be made easily. I refer to, of course, here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/KATO/javadoc-comments.html
    o What degree of satisfaction is there with the API? Just now we
have no objective measure of how far off the API is from where everyone
wants it to be.
    o If people are unsure as to how well the API meets their
requirements, what can be done to assist it's evaluation?

I look forward to your comments,

    Stuart