From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Conference Call: Agenda
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:53:26 GMT
Here we go.

Phone conference numbers

MEETING NUMBER: *940172*

Austria Vienna 026822056229
Belgium Brussels +32 (0) 2 290 1647
Denmark Copenhagen +45 3271 4760
France Lyon 0426840174
France Marseille 0488915288
France Paris 0170993460
Germany Berlin 030726167127
Germany Düsseldorf 021154073687
Germany Frankfurt 069589990732
Germany Hamburg 040809020573
Germany Munich +49 (0)89 244 43 26 78
Germany Stuttgart 0711490813076
Ireland Dublin +353 (0) 14 364 257
Italy Milan +39 0 230 350 9193
Italy Rome +39 0 645 210 8129
Italy Turin +39 0 112 179 2081
Japan Tokyo +81 (0) 335 708 617
Netherlands Amsterdam +31 (0) 207 965 195
Spain Barcelona +34 93 492 3080
Spain Madrid +34 91 788 9623
Sweden Stockholm +46 (0) 850 520 263
Switzerland Geneva +41 (0) 225 927 132
United Kingdom Birmingham +44 (0) 121 260 4562
United Kingdom London +44 (0) 207 154 2632
United Kingdom Manchester +44 (0) 161 250 0362
United States  +1 954 334 0395

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Steve Poole <spoole167@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk>wrote:
>
>> Hello Sonal,
>>   I'm expecting Steve to chip in as he'll be hosting the call. Thanks for
>> volunteering for taking notes. We'll also be recording the session and
>> transcribing it, but formatted notes will be good too.
>>

> Thanks Stuart :-).           As  to agenda -  I'd like to do a 30-45
> minutes walkthough of the API asis - discussing why its the shape it is +
> raising any obvious issues that are known.    If we have time we can discuss
> the one or two things that should be done to the API as  "step 1" . I'm
> thinking about items such as adding random access instead/as well of
> iterators + exception  handing
>

>> Thanks,
>>   Stuart
>>

>> Sonal Goyal wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Stuart,
>>> This list looks like a good start, but I doubt if we can cover everything
>>> in
>>> one hour. It may help to identify the following:
>>>
>>> 1. Call coordinator.
>>> 2. Durations for each item.