From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Conference Call: Agenda
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:08:39 GMT
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk>wrote:

> Hello Sonal,
>   I'm expecting Steve to chip in as he'll be hosting the call. Thanks for
> volunteering for taking notes. We'll also be recording the session and
> transcribing it, but formatted notes will be good too.

Thanks Stuart :-).           As  to agenda -  I'd like to do a 30-45 minutes
walkthough of the API asis - discussing why its the shape it is + raising
any obvious issues that are known.    If we have time we can discuss the one
or two things that should be done to the API as  "step 1" . I'm thinking
about items such as adding random access instead/as well of  iterators +
exception  handing