From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Kato API javadoc
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:30:06 GMT
Well at last ! -  we actually have the API javdoc available -  it's here
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Kato/job/kato.api-head/javadoc/

I'm certainly not going to hold this up as a the greatest javadoc in the
world but its a good place to start.  I do feel that we have  finally
arrived :-)

The API has lots of "DTFJ"ness to it that needs to go but I'm really
interested in intitial reactions to the javadoc -  is the form of the API
what you expected?

Moving on - there is still code needed to make the API work (we need to get
the hprof support working)   but  we can make progress in the interim.  I
want to move quickly towards having a regular heat beat where we are moving
through the usecases that we have.  To do that we need to  get  up to speed
with the API shape as it stands today.    Stuart has published some info on
the  API but its not really sufficent for educational needs :-)

Is it worth holding a conference call so that we can walk through the API to
explain why its the shape it is or is everyone comfortable with just more
doc?

Cheers

Steve