From "Bobrovsky, Konstantin S" <konstantin.s.bobrov...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Conference call
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:12:37 GMT

17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Monteith [mailto:stukato@stoo.me.uk]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:32 PM
To: kato-dev@incubator.apache.org; kato-spec@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Conference call

Hello all,
    I have posted the presentation that we will be going through on the
Kato Wiki.
You can link to it here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KATO/API+Walkthrough
The recording will be made available in the same place, at the very
least the transcription and notes will be there.

If you are unable to join the meeting on Sametime Unyte here:
https://www.webdialogs.com/join/ you will should be able to go through
the presentation from the wiki.

Speak to you at 1500.

    Stuart