From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kato API javadoc
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:19:58 GMT
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Steve Poole <spoole167@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Nicholas Sterling <Nicholas.Sterling@sun.com
>> wrote:
>

>> Steve, if we do end up having a concall, which I think would probably help,
>> would you mind if I invited Alan Bateman of the HotSpot team to attend?
>

> Sure that would be fine.

I'm sure you all know that the dev list is the preferred place for
communication in Apache projects so phone calls can be frowned upon.
They're not unheard of though, other projects do use them on occasion,
and in this particular circumstance to help explain the Kato seed code
i think its ok. I'd hope that access would be open to anyone and via a
publicized toll free number. Would also be great to make a recording
of the call and put that up on the Kato website (i know thats not
always possible to arrange).

   ...ant