From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Conference call Part 2
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:37:02 GMT
Hello all,
    I think I'll press ahead with the call, so it will be on Friday 1st
May at 1500 UTC, with the same dial-in number.

Regards,
    Stuart

Bobrovsky, Konstantin S wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> 1st of May is a holiday in Russia, so I will not be able to attend. But I've looked through
the image API, and I've already sent the comment that I had so far (Itanium's register stack
frame support in ImageStackFrame, SPARC might have arch. visible state related to register
window too - not sure though). I'll also listen through the audio capture of the upcoming
conf. call when it is available.