From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Re: Conference Call
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:17:17 GMT
Hello All,
    I'm getting close to buttoning down the time for the conference call:

So far I have the follow:

Us: +1 UTC:  8:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC
Sonal: +5:30 UTC:    0300-0700, 1230-1730
Konstantin: +7 UTC:   0100-1600

Nicholas, can you express the times your are available in UTC? Steve
told me that you were in Austin,
I assumed California (hence PST). If you are further west, that would be
a great help.

My suggestion is that the call is held on Friday. That gives time to
prepare, and we are all available that day.

Thanks,
    Stuart