From Adam Pilkington <pilkington.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Design Fundamentals - Null References
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:30:51 GMT
I think that this means we have to look at the same framework for handling
null references as for corrupt or missing data. I'm not sure this is the
same as for unchecked exceptions as there is nothing stopping you explicitly
catching unchecked exceptions, so they are still well defined, you just
don't have to constantly wrap things in try catch blocks

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington