From Adam Pilkington <pilkington.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject J2EE user stories
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:21:03 GMT
I was thinking about the user stories that we currently have and realise
that we don't have anything to cover the J2EE arena. I'm not sure how much a
typical J2EE developer actually makes use of a dump, given that they are
running within a container there is the possibility that they just refer the
problem to their particular vendor. However, assuming that a J2EE developer
is going to make use of a postmortem artifact, then I'm not sure that I have
any more new user stories than those already posted to the list, but what I
do think is that there are some refinements to be made. Primarily the
additional issue I see is being able to present the developer with
information that they are interested in, rather than it being swamped by the
much larger amount of container data. This means that I would like to add
the following extension to the existing user stories (I'm not sure if
extensions are even possible but I don't really want to duplicate the
previous stores)

* As a J2EE developer I only want to see my application artifacts and not
those of the hosting container.

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington