From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject ApacheCon 2009
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:51:12 GMT
As usual conferences appear farther away in the mirror than they really are
-  I've been a sleep at the wheel and now we have until Friday to get
submissions in for the November ApacheCon 2009.    It looks like we could
submit entries for most of the session categories but I think I favour the
following

Trainings/Workshops
General Sessions
Case Studies/Industry Profiles
Fast Feather (short) sessions
Birds of a Feather discussions

Stuart, Adam and myself are going to see if we can rattle up some
submissions asap.  Anyone else planning on doing similar or who'd like to
maybe do a joint submission?      Clock is ticking !

Steve