From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Vote] User story summary so far
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:15:50 GMT
Hi all -  I'd like to get some feedback on the list of potential user
stories that have been posted so far.     Unless I hear to the contrary by
Monday 2nd March I'm going to assume that the user stories listed below are
agreed as being the initial set for the tools in question.   ( FYI - there
are still two sets of user stories outstanding -  those for the Runtime
Investigator and the Trend Analysis tools.  )

Thanks

Steve