From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject User Stories
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:21:09 GMT
Hi All -

Heres where we are and what has to happen next.

I think that mostly we are in agreement with the tools ideas - though there
are some interesting topics for further discussion: especially to do with
trend analysis.
I going to make a concerted effort this week on better definition of the
example tools and get the next level of detail being posted over the next
few days.   I hope that will allows us to  agree  the  priority we use to
decide how the usecases map down to .the API.   (which is what this is all
about after all)

Steve