From Adam Pilkington <pilkington.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Runtime Explorer User Stories
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:47:37 GMT
Hi all, here are the first draft of the user stories for the Runtime
Explorer

RE1 : As a Service Engineer diagnosing the causes of a dump, I want to see
as much as possible of the the dump's Java runtime artifacts.

RE2 : As a Developer producing a JSR 326 compliant implementation, I want to
see all the Java Runtime artifacts in order to verify my implementation.

RE3 : As a Service Engineer I want to have basic search and query facilities
over the contents of a dump (such as show me all the classloaders), in order
to diagnose the problem in the shortest time possible.

RE4 : As a Service Engineer I want to have a summary page when the tool
opens that shows the most commonly accessed/useful Java Runtime artifacts,
in order to diagnose the problem in the shortest time possible.

Please feel free to add any more stories so that we have as complete a list
as possible.

--
Regards

Adam Pilkington