From Sonal Goyal <sonalgoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Tools Matrix
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:53:13 GMT
Hi Adam,

Is this what you had in mind? I have created a spreadsheet with some
high level features, and color coded the features based on their type.
I have filled in information for the explorers, let me know if this
helps and we can add data for the other tools and refine the features
further.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBu-ROmH7LPskFEKN7el7Sg&inv=sonalgoyal4@gmail.com&t=3616608217759084208&guest

Cheers,
Sonal