From Sonal Goyal <sonalgoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trend Analyser Tool - what should it be able to do?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 06:23:36 GMT
Hi Steve,
I am thinking on the lines of:

- Which objects have maximum instances across the two dumps?
- What percentage of the heap is occupied by objects of a particular package
across the two dumps ?
- How have the hot spots changed?

For the user story when we have multiple snapshots of the same system and we
want to analyze:

- how is the heap growing
- how frequently is gc happening ?
Thanks and Regards,