From Steve Poole <spoole...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Shutting down
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:29:32 GMT

hi -   Somehow I missed the IPMC vote and their emails (though I have tended recently to rely
on other good people  to prod me)

I hadn't realised it has got this far though I'm not surprised.   So really a note to say
"still here"  and apologies for not taking more notice of my project sliding into oblivion.

Please let me know if there is anything I need to do.

I can confirm that as far I was concerned we had done all the necessary IP clearance