From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 08:44:39 GMT
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk> wrote:

> Given my time constraints, my role in IBM (which hasn't been in JVM
> development for some time now), my new personal circumstances, and with the
> lack of interest in this project, I don't think I'll be able to
> realistically commit much time to it. Regrettably, I am going to have to
> withdraw my support.

I don't know if whats been going on in the Incubator recently and the
noise around the last reports has influenced your decision but if it
has then please reconsider. There are enough people here and in the
Incubator to support keeping Kato going and try for a wile the new
direction that was talked about last month so don't feel it needs to
be retired now just to make the Incubator happy. It is possible to
grow the community from where Kato is now. Of course if you've had
enough and really want to bow out now that is fine too.

   ...ant