From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] reboot Kato
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:45:05 GMT
Folks,

This isn't necessary, the Kato PPMC is fine. The Incubator has been
discussing Kato and come up with an action plan summarized here:
http://apache.markmail.org/message/sos5vij2t4lhk2zp.

That says: before the next report the Kato community should "decide in
what form the poddling should continue, if at all", and results should
be summarized as an action plan in the next status report, which i
believe is due by March.

Stuart has already started off a discussion thread so thanks for that
and i look forward to seeing the discussion progress -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kato-dev/201201.mbox/%3C4F16A176.3010205%40stoo.me.uk%3E

Joe is not speaking on behalf of the ASF Incubator here or in the
other messages he has posted.

   ...ant
Kato IPMC Mentor