From Stuart Monteith <stuk...@stoo.me.uk>
Subject Fwd: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2011 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:33:30 GMT
Hello,
	It looks like we are to do the report sooner than usual. i.e. for
tomorrow. I've been waiting to hear back about what Oracle have decided
to do, but was waiting on something definitive.

Steve - any suggestions as to what I should say?

Regards,
	Stuart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2011 ([ppmc])
Date: Tue,  6 Dec 2011 12:31:08 +0000 (UTC)
From: Marvin <no-reply@apache.org>
To: kato-dev@incubator.apache.org

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC.
It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your
quarterly
board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 21 December 2011, 10:00:00 PST.
The report
for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The
Incubator PMC
requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting,
to allow
sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Dec 7th).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator
PMC, and
subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report
----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

  * Your project name
  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
the project
    or necessarily of its field
  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
towards
    graduation.
  * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
aware of
  * How has the community developed since the last report
  * How has the project developed since the last report.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this
page is
       created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the
Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC