From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (kato-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:15:33 GMT
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Stuart Monteith <stukato@stoo.me.uk> wrote:
> On 09/09/11 22:08, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Steve Poole<spoole167@googlemail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Stuart, Robert.
>>>
>>> Still here :-).
>>>
>>> The good news is that Oracle have named  a new representative for  the
>>> JSR.    I was told on Wednesday by Oracle that their new rep would be in
>>> contact shortly.    I've not heard anything yet.  I wont name the person
>>> until I've made contact.
>>
>> Cool
>>
>> Robert
>
> I've updated the status report for Kato here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2011

The most pressing issue is copyright sign-off [1], so that probably
needs mentioning.

AFACT this is just a case of everyone confirming that all the legal
dots were joined up. Now that everyone seems to be back from holiday,
this is one step forward that could be done quickly.

Robert

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kato-dev/201107.mbox/%3CCAKTa1mj=Uy09WaWH=Ze7ZvT5_Wm_Rk5zHHEAr_rQoJ_ebOraFQ@mail.gmail.com%3E